Monday, September 26, 2011

A Sonnet Written By a Child

My love, my love, my dearest love. Wherever would I be?

Without your love, without your grace, to the depths I'd surely sink

Because with your love, your caring love, you let my wings spread free

For every time, and every day, that I feel that I may have hit the brink

You remind me that you are always there to lift me back to peace

And for this, I pray, that every day, you should never leave my side

Forever as we walk together in a love that shall always fail to cease

For my dear, I pray, our bond will grace our long immortal stride

And your kindness that fills my heart, forever beating in my supple chest

That keeps me safe, and lovingly warm, throughout the dank, cold night

Shall never tire, though myself I may, and will never stop to rest

Because I know, I know, my dearest love, that this, our fate, it be

Because I know, I know, my dearest love, that the one you love is me





(Note: It's VERY PINK. Like my FACE RIGHT NOW. >//////////////<)

1 comment:

  1. not sonnet form (too many syllables per line)

    ReplyDelete