And I tilt my chin upwards
I expect to see the sun
But all I see is you
*
Sometimes I want to punch you in the face
But mostly I want to snuggle it better
Does that make me weird?
No
It makes me a teenage female
But mostly I want to snuggle it better
Does that make me weird?
No
It makes me a teenage female
**
In my eyes I see deep, dark mud
Only mud
But in yours I see cool oceans, sunlight skies, and the grass beneath my feet
***
Even when my hair is mussy
You think it's adorable
Even when I don't
****
I can't walk as fast as you can
Nor as fast can I run
But a heart could never beat faster than mine
*****
Something about you
A certain scent you bring
It smells like home
******
Maybe it's just human nature
But the one you love beats a pillow any day
*******
Every night
And every morning
I awake and think of you
********
Do I have rumblies in my tummy?
Nope
Those are just the butterflies
*********
I never pass my spelling tests these days
I keep spelling love Y-O-U
**********
You're
Only
Unbelievable
No comments:
Post a Comment